At Green Lake Conference Center all employees have an impact on our customers' experience. There are countless examples of small gestures that make living our values so important. Change lives, make a difference - BE a part of our TEAM!
Work in a beautiful setting with great people, meet guests from all over the world, and enjoy discounts at both the conference center and Lawsonia Golf Course!
Here are the ways that YOU can make a difference*:
- Be the first friendly face to the weary traveler, providing a smooth check-in, making sure needs are taken care of during the stay, continuing to a seamless check-out experience. (Guest Services)
- Provide a restful and rejuvenated stay by keeping our houses, dorms, hotel rooms and campgrounds spotless. (Housekeeping)
- Beautify the gardens, mow the lawns, maintain the landscape to provide a safe, peaceful contemplative space. (Greenhouse)
- Set up rooms and equipment so that life-changing and educational events happen without a hitch; transport guests to and from the airport and train station. (Conference Services)
- Protect and play with children as their parents experience worship and well-deserved rest. (Children's Center)
- Prepare or serve delicious meals, clear dishes, wipe tables or wash dishes so guests have time for conversation and fellowship during meal times. (Food Service)
- Maintain our sparkling clean kitchen, dining room, offices and meeting spaces. (Custodial)
Download the Application for Employment. Print the application, fill it out, and either bring it to Kraft Centre,
e-mail it to BrendaMorrell@glcc.org, or drop it in the mail to:
Green Lake Conference Center
Attn: Human Resources
W2511 State Road 23
Green Lake, WI 54941
*Some positions are seasonal and change
depending on the time of the year.
If you are under 18 years old:
A work permit is required. After you have been hired,
we will give you the work permit form and instructions. Once the permit has been administered,
you will be allowed to work.