Green Lake Conference Center is a beautiful destination conference center in south central Wisconsin. Over 400 groups with attendees from all 50 states and more than 50 countries gather here year-round for meetings, retreats, workshops and conferences. Our guests include associations, nonprofits, churches, schools, government groups, universities, hobbyists and families. Our hospitality and our unique facility provides the place and space of ReCreation for people to discover a better version of themselves and their world.
- To make an individual reservation: (920) 294-3323
- To plan a group event: (920) 294-7250
What our partners appreciate most:
- Complimentary parking. Complimentary WiFi in hotel rooms and common areas. Beautiful setting and inspiration: priceless.
- 60,000 square feet of indoor function space. Outdoor venues include lakeside lawn spaces, towers and an amphitheater.
- Affordable rates at four hotels on the shores of Wisconsin’s deepest lake. Government rates are offered.
- Lodging includes hotel rooms and suites, lake houses, forest cottages, dormitories, bunk cabins, and campgrounds.
- No F&B minimum. Whole-food based meals and salad bar for $36/day.
- Fast Internet and affordable A/V.
- Make your vendors feel special in a lakeside hall with stunning views.
- Team build using our peaceful 54-acre prairie, walking & hiking trails, disc golf, lakeside volleyball courts, outdoor & indoor basketball. Or rent a paddle boat, canoe, kayak, or motorized watercraft and venture out on beautiful Green Lake. Play golf, and on cooler days enjoy basketball or volleyball in our gym. Challenge your group on our high ropes course with zip line and climbing walls. When the lake freezes, play broomball or go ice fishing. We work with you to design activities for a memorable experience.
- Located near the population center of Wisconsin off State Road 23. One hour from Appleton International Airport (ATW) and 75 minutes from Dane County Regional Airport (MSN).